Waiting for the coffee to kick in, making my list of goals that I need to accomplish before Oddmall on the 19th. I've got SEVEN DAYS till set-up on the night of the 18th! What do i hope to accomplish by then?
- Make 90 new Christmas ornaments, at an average of about a dozen per day!
- Do touch-up work on my 12 unsold lamps from previous shows!
- Make at least 10 new lamps!
- Find all my Clone Troopers and ship them to a guy for a trade I'm working on!
- Order new Business Cards or, alternately, get some GOOD cardstock to print cards on!
- Get/Print a new batch of Business Cards!
- Get a bunch of little chalk boards and some chalk for lamp prices (learned from the guy in the booth next to me at that little craft show i did on Tuesday)!
- Figure out the best FREE way to display all these ornaments!
- Make a "Picture Frame Business Sign" for people to take pictures of my lamps and ornaments with so they have all my contact info right there in the pic!
- Assemble my Table Display - Christmas table cloth, Power Strip, Extension Cord, Shelves, Records (to help stabilize the lamps), Small tree, Three Chairs... what else?
- Assemble my Emergency Kit - Two Sharpies, Post-it Notes, masking tape, Super Glue, Multi Tool, Clamp, Lightbulbs, Gum, Deodorant, Phone Charger, Square Credit Card Reader).
- Change - Fifty dollars in Fives, since all my prices are multiples of five.
- Packing for ornaments - Lunch Bags and Tissue Paper.
Maybe more, might add later when I need a break. But the coffee is now kicking in, time to get making stuff!